ICC-UP 2022 is an International Communication Conference that Faculty of Communication Science (FIKOM) Universitas Pancasila held to enhance discourses and develop innovative thinking around engaging society and digital issues. The committee invites several internationally acknowledged experts to be keynote speakers in the plenary session. The event will then continue with parallel panels discussing specific areas of Communication Inclusivity: Engaging Society and Digital, with presenters selected from the call for papers. Each panel will also involve an expert in that particular area.
1) Gender and Digital Media,
2) Digital Media, Politics, and Democracy,
3) Network Society and Digital Culture,
4) Environmental Communication,
5) Health Communication,
6) Anthropology and Tourism in Digital Era,
7) Multiplatform in Journalism,
8) Digital Strategic Communication,
9.) Psychology and Educational Technologies.
- National Accredited Journal, such as: Journal ASPIKOM (Sinta 2), Journal SPECTRUM (Sinta 3), Journal CoverAge (Sinta 4), Journal WACANA (Sinta 4), Journal LONTAR (Sinta 4), Journal EXPOSE (Sinta 4), and more will be updates
- International Book Chapters.
Venue Event: The Margo Hotel (Hybrid Conference)
- Prof. Dr. Andi Faisal Bakti, MA., Ph.D (Chairholder, UNESCO Chair on Communication and Sustainable Development – COSDEV), Indonesia.
- Prof. Jamal Eddine Naji (President, Network of UNESCO Chairs in Communication – ORBICOM), Morocco.
- Prof. Bushra Hameedur Rahman (University of Punjab), Pakistan.
- Prof. Dr. Billy Sarwono, MA. (Universitas Indonesia), Indonesia.
- Prof. Umaru A. Pate, Ph.D. (Bayero University, Nigeria; Network of UNESCO Chairs in Communication-ORBICOM)
- Prof. Dr. Rudy Harjanto, M.Sn. (Universitas Prof. Dr. Moestopo Beragama), Indonesia
- Prof. Dato’ Dr. Adnan Hussein (Universiti Sains Malaysia), Malaysia
- Prof. Ulung Datuk Dr. Shamsul Amri Baharuddin (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia), Malaysia
- Prof. Dr. Phil Hermin Indah Wahyuni, M.Si (Universitas Gadjah Mada), Indonesia
- Prof. Gaby Hsab (Université du Québec à Montréal), Canada
Extended Abstract Submission: July 31th, 2022
Notification of Accepted Abstract: August 2nd, 2022
Full Paper: August 2nd- October 16th, 2022
Notification of allocation paper: October 18-22th, 2022
Conference Event: November 9-10th, 2022
Presenter: Indonesian Rp 1.000.000, Student: Rp 800.000, International $100
Participant: Indonesian Rp 500.000, Student Rp 500.000, International $50
Criteria of the article:
- The article written in English in a clear, complete, and fully describe the essence of the contents of the entire article
- Typed in MS Word, Calibri font 11 point, space 1.5
- 5.000-8.000 words or between 15 to 30 pages in APA style citation
- Format of writing the article consists of: title of article, author’s name and institutions, abstract, keywords, introduction, literature review, method, finding and discussion, conclusions, and references. Details of Article Guideline: https://bit.ly/ArticleGuidelinesICCUP22
Submittance Abstract: https://bit.ly/Submitabstract
Submittance Full Paper: https://bit.ly/SubmitFullPaperICCUP22
For More Information do contact us through
WhatsApp: Ms. Kartika +6281286573064